|Fall 2018 Decentralized Training
November 14 and 15, 2018
AmericInn Lodge & Suites, Chamberlain, SD
Convenient, timely training - only one night stay! Travel during the morning, drive out the next afternoon!
Wednesday, November 14th - 1:00 p.m. to Thursday, November 15th - 12:00 p.m.
Training Topics Include:
- NASFAA Credential -Direct Loans
- Federal Update
Click here to register
$50.00 Registration Fee
The registration deadline is November 7, 2018
Send check payable to SDASFAA to:
Carrie Jordanger, SDASFAA Treasurer
LATI Financial Aid Office
PO Box 730
Watertown, SD 57201
Please contact AmericInn directly to reserve your room.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites
1981 E King Ave
Chamberlain, SD 57325
Conference room rates: $84 Regular
or State Rate (with ID)
Mention SDASFAA to receive the conference rate.
Rooms are limited. Reservation deadline November 7, 2018.
SDASFAA Refund Policy:
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and sent to the Treasurer for approval.
- A 100% refund is granted if the request is received at least 15 calendar days prior to the start of the activity. The treasurer will confirm that the fee was received, issue the refund, and notify the committee chair.
- Due to planning requirements, SDASFAA cannot issue a refund for the registration fee after 15 days prior to the event; however, a substitute may attend in place of the original registrant.
- A 100% refund may be allowed for immediate family medical reasons, death in the immediate family, or for persons who have resigned from their employing institution prior to the start of stated activity. Requests must be received no later than 15 days after the activity