|Fall 2017 Decentralized Training
November 14 and 15, 2017
AmericInn Lodge & Suites, Chamberlain, SD
Convenient, timely training - only one night stay! Travel during the morning, drive out the next afternoon!
Tuesday November 14th - 1:00 p.m. to Wednesday, November 15th - 12:00 p.m.
Training Topics Include:
- NASFAA Credential Training
- Federal Update from Joe Massman
- Year-Round Pell Grant panel discussion
$45.00 Registration Fee
The registration deadline is November 6, 2017
Send check payable to SDASFAA to:
Katie Nelson, SDASFAA Treasurer
BHSU -- Student Financial Services
1200 University St. Unit 9670
Spearfish, SD 57799-9670
Room rates are $55 per night plus applicable taxes. Please contact AmericInn directly to reserve your room. Mention SDASFAA to receive the conference rate.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites
1981 E King Ave
Chamberlain, SD 57325
Rooms are limited.
SDASFAA Refund Policy:
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and sent to the Treasurer for approval.
- A 100% refund is granted if the request is received at least 15 calendar days prior to the start of the activity. The treasurer will confirm that the fee was received, issue the refund, and notify the committee chair.
- Due to planning requirements, SDASFAA cannot issue a refund for the registration fee after 15 days prior to the event; however, a substitute may attend in place of the original registrant.
- A 100% refund may be allowed for immediate family medical reasons, death in the immediate family, or for persons who have resigned from their employing institution prior to the start of stated activity. Requests must be received no later than 15 days after the activity